Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Queen of The Damned

One of my favorite events at PIN UPS is the "Goth & Vamp Night" event. There is just something so sexy about getting into some fantastic over the top sexy black costume, wearing a goth or emo skin, and playing at a Dark Seductress look. One of the best places to grab up Goth looks in SL is "BareRose Tokyo". Their stuff is increadibly affordable, almost always comes in a pack with more than one colour option, and pretty much everything is Transfer, so sometimes you can get a great outfit and share it with your friends. BareRose is masterful with their detailed goth looks, this one from the 'Carmilla' outfit, sans the skirts, is increadibly detailed down to the brown leather lacing in *ahem* certain very sexy places. I love these new boots from "The Abyss", the Catalyst boot is sleek and sexy, and looks like well tooled rubber. I love that they required zero adjustments, I just popped them on and they were perfection, they also looked great no matter the pose I was in, as you all know, sometimes boots show gaps when you flex an ankle or knee. This 'Weeping' skin from Celestial is brilliantly Emo and worked so well with this look. I threw on this chunky upper-arm bangle from "::69::", something I picked up when I was there last, and I think it completed my "Queen of the Damned" look very nicely.

Look Of The Day [Feb.10/08]

Eyes – Naughty Designs, Eyes by Lost, Doll Eyes (Mystical)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Skins (Tone 20, Black - Weeping)
Hair – Armidi Hair, The Short V (Midnight II)
Brow Piercing – ITF by Lyric Meiji , Brow Piercing, Dual Ball
Lip Ring – Red Ruin, Lip Ring
Nose Stud – Tickled Pink, Uma Nose Stud
Boots – The Abyss, The Catalyst Boot (Black)
Outfit – BareRose Tokyo, Carmilla (Black, Skirt Not Worn)
Bangle - ::69:: (Sixty Nine), Silver Skull Bangle
Earrings – Drifting Sands, Tunnel Multi Set Earrings
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire

No comments: