Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Orange You Glad I Didn't Say Banana!

Oh how I love my Orange! I love that we have Theme Colour Events at PIN UPS Night Club so that I remember to buy things in every shade of the Rainbow. But Orange is an easy one; I am drawn to it like a Big Old Magnet! So this past Monday, when my "Rockabilly Ball" Event went Orange... I went all out! I love this look, and loved putting it together. It is the kind of look I could never get away with in RL, but is just too fun to resist in SL!

The 'Flouncy Florence' Jacket from "Thimbles" is too sweet... I was crushing on it from the moment I spotted it! Vibrant and Fun is one of the things the gals at "Thimbles" do best. It paired nicely with these slightly orange infused Jeans from "Digit Darkes" that I was lucky enough to pick up during a spur of the moment insanity sale last week. I think the were $1L at that time... but they are really nice and the more I look at them the more I could see myself paying full price for them (and if I didn't already own over 100 pair of Jeans I might have done it). Again, favorite shoes from Armidi make an appearance, as well as this "Celestial Studios" Hobo bag in Patent Orange, which I also own in Denim (as well as Red Patent thanks to Starley's Generosity to her Group over Valentine's Week). I love this hair from BettyPage Voyager's "BP*", and although I find I have to spend a bunch of time adjusting it to make it work on my melon, it is so worth it. The earrings are a Freebie welcome gift from "Bebe", love nice clean basics like this. Check out the sculptie Bracelet from "Bonita's", which I visited for the first time last week after getting a FashCon notice about this release. Really nicely textured and a great use of sculpties I think... can't wait to see more like this in the future. Again, "/artilleri/" has given me joy in the form of Eye Wear, I love these Huge Sunglasses from Antie, and of course nabbed the Fat Pack of 'Reptile Sunglasses' when I was there last. Knock Knock! Who's There...

Orange You Glad [Feb.18/08] 2

Orange You Glad [Feb.18/08] 1

Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Skins (Tone 20, Gloss - Red)
Eyes – Miriel, Hazel (Big)
Hair – BP*, Naname Dango Hair (L)
Bag – Celestial Studios, Hobo Bag (Patent Orange)
Jacket – Thimbles, Flouncy Florence (Naranja)
Eye Wear - /artilleri/, Reptile Sunglasses (Orange)
Shoes – Armidi Gisaci, Delia Pump (Orange)
Bracelet – Bonita Popinjay’s Jewelry, Cube Bracelet (Black Shine with Orange, Blue, Black)
Jeans – Digit Darkes, Denim (Studded Jean)
Earrings - Bebe, Manhattan Earrings [Freebie, Mainstore Welcome Gifts]

No comments: