Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Sassy Little Devil

Sometimes being bad just feels so good, or looks so good as the case may be. For the recent 'Saints & Sinners' Event at PIN UPS Night Club, I decided to get a little bit devilish, but as always, I put my own spin on things. I love pulling apart costumes and re-working them to make them fresh, so I started off with the horns, tail, and trident from a costume I had from "Reasonable Desires". I paired them with this adorably devilish hair from "Celestial Studios" called 'Cypher', although I am not certain it is still even sold, the colour, called 'Blood Red' is simply amazing, I love this hair texture.

For the main part of this costume, I went with this very sexy 'Assassin' costume from "Red Ruin". I opted not to wear the bra and garters/stocking that came with it, going instead for sizzle in a big way with 'The Catalyst Boot' from "The Abyss". This boot is too delicious, and it works so well in a costume look like this. It just seems to wrap the leg so perfectly, and they required no adjustments for my Avatar whatsoever, this is straight out of the box. So this is my take on a Sassy Little Devil, next time the 'Saints & Sinners' Event rolls around, I may have to be an Angel, to make up for how much I loved being the bad girl!

The Sinner [Feb.21/08] 1

The Sinner [Feb.21/08] 2

Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Skins (Tone 20, Drama)
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Hair – Celestial Studios, Cypher Hair (Blood Red)
Boots – The Abyss, The Catalyst Boot (Red)
Kimono – Red Ruin, Assasin 7 Layer Costume (Kimono & Corset)
Horns, Tail, Trident – Reasonable Desires, Lil’ Lucy Devil

No comments: