Friday, February 8, 2008

Grunge Couture!

Ever since "Thimbles" joined the Retrology Shops, I have been Jonesing over pretty much everything in the store. Melatonin Hax and Apathia Hammerer, Thimbles Designers, have quite a great thing going on, their stuff is an awesome mix of Silly, Fun, Kitschy, and Cool. But best of all... it is Uber affordable! You can indulge yourself for very few Lindens, and they have great stuff showing up week after week. Even the look of their shop is fun! This plaid shirt... with the hilarious name 'Das Pladinator' is so awesome, I love wearing it! When I put this look together, my husband Draco said, "You Look Sexy Baby!", I said "I Look Like I am Going to Clean Toilets!". And that is Exactly the look I was going for, Sexy Cleaning Ladies - EAT YOUR HEART OUT! Awesome "The Abyss" grungy jeans, some chunky boots from "Shiny Things" and a few Tats... No one says the Fashion can't be a hell of a lot of fun! This Shaggy Hair from "ETD" is Sexy, with just a hint of Sultry Eyes Peeking out from under the Bangs. OK, I need to dash... there are Toilets somewhere in Second Life that need a good scrubbing!

Look Of The Day [Feb.02/08]

Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Classic 10)
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Skins (Tone 20, Earth 4)
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Hair – ETD, Lannah (White – Blackened)
Bracelets – Overdose - Punk By Proxy, Jelly Bracelets (Black)
Tattoo (Hips) – Red Ruin, Bang Bang Tattoo
Tattoo (Chest) – AITUI, Butterflies (Faded)
Shirt – Thimbles, Das Pladinator (Blue)
Jeans – The Abyss, Hell & Back Denim (Light Jeans)
Boots – Shiny Things, Sleek Lace-Up Boots (Chocolate)
Necklace – Karsten Rutledge, Silver Heart Locket

No comments: