Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy 1 Year Anniversary to PIN UPS!

My Anniversary Party Dress for PIN UPS 1 Year Anniversary in SL! I wanted a Dress that said more than “Celebration”, I wanted a Dress that made me look the way I know I should feel… and this Amazing Gown was my “Joy”. LeeZu Baxter created this most amazing couture look, and though I may never have occasion to wear it again, it was worth every single Linden dollar! I felt like a princess!

Anniversary Party Dress [Jan.23/08]

Gown – LeeZu Baxter Designs, LBD, Revolution (KivaSilver)
Hair – Tickled Pink, Boopie Hair (Black)
Shoes – Armidi Gisaci, Dalia Shoes (Orange)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Line (Tone 20, Gold 1)
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Club 13)

1 comment:

Arianna Psaltery said...

I ADORE that dress :) Soon as I saw it go up for sale, I went to the store and purchased it. I'm so glad she didn't put it up for auction :)