Sunday, February 10, 2008

Pretty Fly for a White Haired Girl

Since discovering FashCon a few months back, my shopping expenses have at least doubled. So many great designers, and all I have to do is sit back and in come the Notices. I can literally shop while I DJ... well, window shop at least. I had never even heard of "Magika" till I got a recent notice showing off some of their Hair Newness, and so there I was. I loved so many of their punky styles, I think i picked up about five while there, but this one was so fabulous I had to Grab it without even getting the Demo (I rarely try on Hair Demos, I just am too impulsive, and I have over 300 hair looks, maybe more like 350... ack)! This style, called "Fly" comes with the Retro flight helmet and goggles and it just made me feel adorable and kitschy and silly, so I threw on my "D2TK" Aviators, made them some crazy colours to match the awesome "Canimal" belt! Sometimes it is just too much fun switching up my look. I grabbed these jeans at "Kenzie & Co." on my last trip to Cotton Candy and just love them, instant faves to add to my other dozens of Jeans (See previous post "What's In My Closet - Them Jeans"). OK... gotta FLY!

Look Of The Day [Feb.08/08]

Eyes – Naughty Designs, Eyes by Lost, Doll Eyes (Mystical)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Skins (Tone 20, Neutral 2)
Hair – Magika Hair, Fly (White)
Nose Stud – Tickled Pink, Uma Nose Stud
Lip Ring – Red Ruin, Lip Ring
Sunglasses – D2TK, msModel TK5 Aviator 1 (Scripted Color Change Lenses & Frame)
Belt – Canimal, Belt (Stripes – Blue)
Scarf – BP*, Scarf & Corsage (Black, No Corsage)
Jeans – Kenzie & Co., Deep Racer Stretch Jeans
Jacket - /artilleri/, Donna Biker (Black)
Tattoo – Aitui Tattoo, Nautical Birds (Faded)
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Boots – Jeepers Creepers, Trashville Laced Boots (Black, Foot Only)

No comments: