Saturday, February 9, 2008

Funky, Punky, and Punch Drunk!

Yay! Another Green Event another reason to wear my Favorite Colour! Green in SL can be subdued, vibrant, cool, or electric... But this outfit from "Punch Drunk" is all about Funk! I love the shimmer of the dress, and the lighter tights are very sweet paired with it. I was jazzed about wearing some of my favorite jewelry, this Necklace and Bracelet both from "Yummy". I so loved this hair/hat combo I picked up at "ETD" recently, and the scripted colour change hat is so versatile. I borrowed these great =DeLa*= shoes from my sister Anessa Stine... Shoe Blogging Queen of On Your Toes. I love this look and know I will be putting this snappy look on again and again!

Look Of The Day [Feb.04/08]

Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Classic 10)
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Skins (Tone 20, Red - Diva)
Hair – ETD, Janine (Black, Hat Color Change Green)
Earrings – MCH, Ket Motif Studs (Freebies)
Necklace – Yummy, Heart Window Necklace
Bracelet – Yummy, Found Heart Bracelet (Bands Scripted to Avocado)
Dress, Leggings – Punch Drunk, Glam Rock Dress (Green)
Shoes - =DeLa*=, Pumps “Helia” (Green)

No comments: