Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Plum Perfect!

Draco and I rarely get a night out, and so this week we decided it was high time we had a "Date Night". He had been talking about the Titanic SIM for a while, and I was ready for an adventure, also, date night means a chance to wear another fabulous gown, they are all so lonely and attention starved sitting in my "New Items --> Dresses" Folder. This one, by "MG Fashion" was due for it's turn in the spotlight, and I was so happy to put it to good use. The night of our date, I actually wore the "Maitreya" Slinky Stiletto in Black, but the following morning, my sister Anessa told me that their NEW 'ChiChi Pumps' were on sale, so I decided to pick up a pair, or two *lol*, and throw them on for these pictures instead. The dress is Plum Perfection, so silky and moved so nicely while Draco and I danced the night away. I love the Bodice detail and the length is perfect for showing of these amazing shoes! Could you die, they are so delicious, and I have always adored this particular shape of heel. I tinted the rim to fuchsia and the match was made in Heaven. The great new earrings from "/artilleri/", colour scripted to touch are a nice pairing with this "Decollage" Bubblegum Pearl necklace, and a set of bangles from "Bonita's" complete the look for me. This new 'Symphony' style of hair from "Armidi" is also perfect for a night on the town, so classy, yet not at all severe, and almose shell like in it's shape. Yay for Date Nights and reasons's to wear lovely things!

Look Of The Day [Feb.11/08]

Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Skins (Tone 20, Purple - Orchid)
Hair – Armidi, Symphony Twist (Pearl)
Eyes – Miriel, Hazel (Big)
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Bracelet – Bonita Popinjay’s Jewelry, Black & Pearl Bracelets 4, #3
Dress – MG Fashion , The Silk Collection, Romance at Sunset (Plum)
Earrings - /artilleri/, Bead Hoop Earrings (Script Touch To Black)
Necklace – Decollage, Bubblegum Pearls (Tinted Black)
Hose – Blaze*, Pantyhose/Tights (Black)
Shoes – Maitreya, ChiChi Pumps, Black (Scripted Touch Rim to Fuchsia)

No comments: