Monday, February 4, 2008

The Party Hangover Cure

Something Casual and Comforting for the Day After the Bash. One of my favorite Sweaters, from "PushButton Industries", layered really nicely with one of my own Thermals. Some comfy jeans, these from "Heart Cupcakes" and I was ready to relax and recover from the huge party the night before at PIN UPS. Wearing tons of Hair from "ETD" after hitting the sale and adding another 20 styles to my exhisting 25, what can I say... if I never wear the same hair twice, that's just fine with me!

Look Of The Day [Jan.24/08]

Bracelet - /artilleri/, Lulu Bracelets (Red)
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Hair – ETD, Jelly Bean (Black)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Skin (Tone 20, Twinkle)
Thermal Shirt – Hang The DJ!, Key Hole Thermal Top (Snowflake)
Sweater – Pushbutton Industries (PBI), Two-Button Sweater (Garden, Lava)
Necklace - Pushbutton Industries (PBI), Legohead Choker
Pants – Heart Cupcakes, Side Button Jeans (Dull)
Boots – Shiny Things, Old Lace-Up Boots (Reddish)

No comments: