Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Love At First Sight

Draco and I have been together in SL for over a year now, we had our first date on February 20th, 2007. When people ask how we knew we were in love, all I can say is that it was the strongest feeling I have ever had, a pull on my heart, and I just knew. It wasn't so much "Love At First Sight", but more like... "Love At First Chat", since that was what got me. When we took a night off from PIN UPS to celebrate our One Year Anniversary, I knew exactly what I was going to wear, and I assure you, when I saw this dress, it was definitely "Love At First Sight".

I was making my rounds, as I do every week, and stopped in to "~Ivalde~" to see what Nef had that was *NEW*, and BAM! There it was, the minute I saw this dress, I knew it was THE DRESS. The 'Tilly Dress' isn't a gown, which is not what I wanted; it is a versatile dress that has both a floor length and knee length version. The movement on it is brilliant for dancing too; it flutters around the body like feathers might. It comes in 4 colour choices, but I wanted the blue because it is Draco's favorite colour, and I rarely wear it. It also matched perfectly with this "Shiny Things” Roses and Thorns Jewelry Set that Draco gave me early on in our relationship. When I made the jump from a very pale "GALA" skin that was my first premium skin to the skins I now wear almost exclusively from "Celestial Studios", this one, from the 'Charmed Line' called EARTH 4, was the first I purchased, originally it was a Demo I wore to a 'Demo Night' Event, and Draco helped me make the jump. So for our anniversary, I put together a look that was simply me. My first "Celestial" skin, the jewelry he gave me, a dress from "~Ivalde~" which I adore, and some sleek hair from Armidi to keep it simple. But before I forget, check out these SHARP new shoes... from "Storm Schmooz", the 'Laque' shoe comes in some amazing colours, and is a really nice shaped sculptie shoe. I decided to add them to my look, hey, first anniversary gifts are supposed to be paper, but in SL.. I think they should be 'SHEWS!'.

Anniversary Dress [Feb.20/08] 2

Anniversary Dress [Feb.20/08] 1

Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Club 13)
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Hair – Armidi Hair, The Angel II (Midnight I)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Skins (Tone 20, Earth 4)
Dress – ~Ivalde~, Tilly Blue Dress
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Bracelet, Choker, Ring – Shiny Things, Rose & Thorns (Blue)
Shoes – Storm Schmooz, Laque (Aqua)

No comments: