Saturday, February 23, 2008

Please Don't Stop The Music!

Second Life is all about making our dreams come true, and today one of mine has. As I mentioned in my Previous Post, Pin Upshaw of "PIN UP DOLLS Boutique" unveiled her "Cosmo Dress" today, and it is an amazing re-creation of the "Versace" gown that Rihanna is wearing on the March 2008 Cover of Cosmopolitan Magazine (USA/Canada Version). Pinny overheard me saying how much I loved it, and would kill for it, and surprised me with it this week when she stopped in to see me while I was snapping away for my Blog. I was floored! Look at that Babydoll skirt! It is not Poofy or Fluffy, but form fitted and sleek, it moves so naturally, not like a pile of Flexi flaps, but as a whole, as close to fabric movement as I have seen. It is ingenious, and I am not sure I have seen it before in my travels in SL. I love this gown, and yes, the "Lemon Drop" Yellow, just like Rihanna's is my Fave!

So here is my recreation of that very "Cosmo Girl" look! I have included a shot from the Cover, so you can truly marvel at what an amazing job Pinny did here. I paired it with some sleek hair from "The Abyss", this Style called 'Secret' really has the same feel to the style Rihanna has on her cover. I threw on some "EARTHTONES" Jewelry, these fabulous Carollin Earrings, and a bangle on my Forearm, this one is the 'Deco Wood Bangle'. Shoes, well, when you get to see legs like this, the only thing to do is wear some "Stiletto Moody" to make the Couture look complete, these 'Foxy Slingbacks' are very FOXY Indeed! Amazing skin from "TaP" (Now Fleur Skins) in Bronze looks amazing against the bright of the dress, and I felt like I was ready for my Cover Shoot!

Rhianna Cosmo

Please Don’t Stop The Music! [Feb.23/08] 2

Please Don’t Stop The Music! [Feb.23/08] 1

Dress – PIN UP DOLLS Boutique, Cosmo Dress (Lemon Drop)
Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Club 13)
Skin – TaP, Tete a Pied - Now Fleur Skins, Vivant Bronze, Paon 4 [Group Gift]
Eyes – Miriel, Hazel (Big)
Hair – The Abyss, Secret (Smoke)
Bangle – EARTHTONES, Deco Wood Bangle, Tri-colour
Shoes – Stiletto Moody Shoes, Foxy Slingbacks (Gold)
Earring – EARTHTONES, Carollin, Earrings (Gold/Black)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look awesome in it!!!!!

-Ana Lutetia
http://analutetia.com
(new url)