Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine Nights

I have a huge collections of lingerie in SL, I love it, and I love that I can put it on and not have to risk a run in my stocking, not have to struggle to get the hook and eye closures sorted, and I don't have wires or straps cutting in to me. I keep it all in a specially dedicated Lingerie folder with about 12 sub folders, I am a manic about organizing my inventory. But, when I but something new, it goes into my NEW! folder, and in that folder there are another dozen subfolders... ok.. I am rambling. My NEW! Lingerie goes into a folder named "Lingerie! aka. New Surprises For Draco", I kid you not. There are so many set I have collected and every now and again, I will do a little private fashion show for my man. This look however, was specifically earmarked for Valentine's Day.

When I was at swaffette Firefly's recent fashion show, I saw this little number come down the runway and well, I was SOLD! Called 'Petite Coquine', it has so many of the things I love about a lingerie look. I love the Flexi Prim Laces on the back of the Corset, I love this particular colour of Pink, something I really don't wear that often in RL or SL, and I love the Lace Trim on the décolletage and the stockings. The little skirt keeps things flirty. I threw on this fabulous tousled hair look from "ETD" called 'Maaliyah', and the ever versatile "Maitreya" 'ChiChi' Pumps. Some Pearls class the look up, these from "EARTHTONES", still one of my favorite Jewelry Designers in SL, they always offer quality work and put out new items on a fairly regular basis, and really offer a unique product line. Oh and BTW, the bra top for this lingerie set also comes in a Sheer Version, but that my friends, was for Draco's eyes only... I assure you he liked it very much!

Valentine Nights [Feb.14/08] 2

Valentine Nights [Feb.14/08] 1

Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Club 13)
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Skin (Tone 20, Purple - Orchid)
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Hair – ETD, Maaliyah (White Blackened)
Bracelets – EARTHTONES, Grazia Bracelet (Divine, Silver)
Necklace – EARTHTONES, Grazia Necklace (Divine, Silve)[Earrings Included, Not Worn]
Lingerie Set – sf Designs, swaffette Firefly Designs, Petite Coquine (Pink)
Shoes – Maitreya, ChiChi Pumps, Black (Script Touch Rim to Pink)

No comments: