Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Music Is My Hot Hot... Everything!

Happy Valentines Day!

As I continue to develop new skills in Photoshop, remember people, I am a Nurse in RL not a Graphic Artist...*lol*, I have whipped up these HOT Pajamas just in time for Valentines. One of the songs I am spinning a lot in my DJ Sets is Cansei de Ser Sexy's 'Music Is My Hot Hot Sex'... and what better way for the Single Gals, or Not So Single Gals to Celebrate Valentines, then throwing on some cute PJs and having a Sleepover Party! But I love a good Dollarbie, so for the next 24 Hours, until Midnight on February the 14th/08 I have put one pair of PJs out for Just $1L... And Only Available at my Mainstore in Retrology!.

HTDJ! Music Is My PJs! Valentine's Day Dollarbie!

You Can Also Grab The FATPACK!

HTDJ! Music Is My... PJs! Set of 4. NEWNESS!

For Just $50L, you can get the 4 Pack Set, and they are Transfer, so you can share them with the Gals! They Say "Music is My Hot Hot Sex!", "Music is My Boyfriend", "Music is My Girlfriend", and "Music is My King-Size Bed". That's like 13L a Pair! Available at all my Satelite locations, and at my Mainstore in Retrology!!

Also Wearing:
Hair - Celestial Studios, Whitney (Pearl)
Skin - Celestial Studios, Charmed Line (Tone 20, Purple - Sunset)
Eyes - Miriel, Hazel (Big)
Glasses - The Cat Eye Boutique, Lois Glasses (Green)
Slippers - LooLoo, Hello Kitty Angels (Store Not Found, Purchased 1 Year Ago)
Pajamas - HANG THE DJ!, Music Is My... (Set)
Ring - Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire

No comments: