Monday, February 11, 2008

What's In My Closet - The Look Of Ingenue

This past week, I was lucky enough to get a TP in to "Another Fundraiser", a Charity Event with proceeds going to Unicef, on of the world's most worthwhile children's charities. I was sent a TP in the last hour of the event by Callie Cline, and headed over planning to make a donation and head out again. The party was in full swing, and the walls covered with some amazing SKINS at only 50L each! I tried to behave, but picked up 12 all together, with Draco picking up 3 as well. One of the skins I grabbed first, was the "Retro Doll" by Betty Doyle of Ingenue.

I am a girl who loves my Retro, and this skin was perfection! It really got me to thinking. I have been collecting and enjoying fashions from Ingenue since she first set up a Vendor Spot in PIN UPS many months before we moved to the new SIM Retrology. When her first Hair styles appeared on the walls of the club, I eagerly grabbed them up. When I mentioned to Betty in IM one day that I loved her hair so very much, and my only small wish was that it came in white, she dropped a "Silvery/White" version of the style I had just purchsed in Platinum on me as a gift. A few days later, Betty introduced all her styles in the "Silvery/White" colour. I was over the moon!

And so with all these amazing things coming together, the amazing skin, the hair, and these fabulous works of art that Betty Doyle calls clothes, I decided to showcase "What's in My Closet" and I would not be a true addict if there wasn't a lot of it! I must say one more thing about Betty before I go any further, she is without a doubt one of the most generous Designers in SL, I have collected a number of her "Freebie" items over the past many months, and they are never of lesser quality then her full price fashions, she is kind and approachable and always has more than one free item up in her shop for anyone that wanders in. Thank-you Betty, for making my Retro Dreams come true.

What's In My Closet - The Look Of Ingenue [1]

1.
Hair – Ingenue, Marilyn (Platinum)
Dress – Ingenue, Ginger (Silvery)[Freebie]
2.
Hair – Ingenue, The Grable II (Silvery White)
Dress – Ingenue, Screen Siren
3.
Hair - Ingenue, The Grable (Black)
Dress – Ingenue, Ginger (Golden)
4.
Hair – Ingenue, Bombshell (Silvery White)
Dress – Ingenue, My Funny Valentine
5.
Hair – Ingenue, Torch Song (Silvery White)
Dress – Ingenue, Waltz in Springtime (Gold & White)
6.
Hair – Ingenue, Christine (Auburn)
Dress – Ingenue, Ciao, Ciao Bambino (Crushed Violets)

What's In My Closet - The Look Of Ingenue [2]

7.-9.
Hair – Ingenue, Debutante, Black with Platinum Streak (Included with Set)
Dress – Ingenue, High Society
10.-12.
Dress – Ingenue, Music In My Heart, Plum
Hair – Ingenue, The Grable II (Silvery White)

What's In My Closet - The Look Of Ingenue [3]

13.
Hair – Ingenue, The Senorita (Silvery White, With Snood)
Dress – Ingenue, Peek-A-Boo! Cha Cha Cha Style(Red)
14.
Hair – Ingenue, The Senorita (Silvery White, With Snood)
Dress – Ingenue, Peek-A-Boo! Cha Cha Cha Style(Red)
Hat – Ingenue, Sophia Red Hat (Comes With Dress)
15.
Hair – Ingenue, Deco Doll (Silvery White)
Dress & Hat – Ingenue, Girl Next Door (Christmas)
16.
Hair – Ingenue, Rachel (Silvery White)
Dress – Ingenue, Christmas Girl (Freebie)
17.
Dress & Hair – Ingenue, Birthday Girl (Hot Pink) [Ltd. Ed. Freebie]
18.
Hair – Ingenue, Marilyn (Mahogany)
Dress – Ingenue, Isn’t It Romantic (Valentine’s Treasure Hunt #6)

What's In My Closet - The Look Of Ingenue [4]

19.
Dress – Ingenue, Femme Fatale (Navy & Pink)
Hair – Ingenue, The Torch Song (Platinum)
20.
Dress – Ingenue, The Swinger (Silver)
Hair – Ingenue, Kitten With A Whip (Silvery White)
21.
Skirt & Top, Bracelet – Ingenue, Joan
Hair – Ingenue, Senorita (Platinum, No Snood)
22.
Sweater & Skirt – Ingenue, Lana (Mediterranean
Hair – Ingenue, Senorita (Platinum, No Snood)
23.
Hair – Ingenue, The Grable (Silvery White)
Dress – Ingenue, Pink Hawaiian (Freebie)
24.
Coat Dress – Ingenue, Baby It’s Cold Outside (Rose)
Hair – Ingenue, The Torch Song (Silvery White)

What's In My Closet - The Look Of Ingenue [5]

25.
Hair – Ingenue, The Marilyn (Platinum)
Outfit – Ingenue, Pretty Baby (Sherbert and Black)
26.
Hair – Ingenue, Christine (Auburn)
Dress – Ingenue, Miss Conduct (Freebie)
27.
Hair – Ingeue, Jitterbug Doll (Silvery White)
Lingerie Set, Includes Stockings & Bows – Ingenue, Be Mine (Romance Red)
28.
Pants – Ingenue, Vintage Basics – The Cigarette Pant (Burgundy)
Sweater – Ingenue, Sweater Girl, Xmasie
Hair – Ingenue, The Riveter (Silvery White)
29.
Hair – Ingenue, Sweet Rosie O’Grady (Silvery White)
Skirt – Ingenue, Vintage Basics – The Pencil Skirt (Aubergine)
Broach – Ingenue, Cherry Jubilee Pin (Freebie)
Sweater – Ingenue, From Lana Set (Mediterranean)
30.
Hair – Ingenue, Christine (Auburn)
Dress – Ingenue, Miss Conduct (Freebie)

Also Wearing In All Photos:
Skin – Ingenue, Retro Doll (Another Fundraiser), Black Brows
Pose – :::ANA_Mations:::, Ana BabyDoll 1 - Belly
Shoes – Maitreya, Enchants, Antie’s Black
Stocking (Unless Otherwise Noted) 1-800-Bettie’s, Stocking By Bettie’s (Taupe)
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Classic 10)
Eyes – Naughty Designs, Eyes By Lost, Doll Eyes (Mystical)

No comments: