Sunday, February 17, 2008

Over-All Fabulous!

I have been looking for a great cute pair of overalls in SL forever! So far the ones I have found are either too "Down on The Farm" or made for Pregnant AV shapes (don't even get me started on that). But the other day, while checking out the new 'Cherry Buttons' Shopping District I happened into "*UnTone Quilt*" and saw these babies... I didn't even have to think twice about it, and gladly forked over the Lindens. When I got home, I threw them on, and then came the Dilemma, they are cut low on the side, and the straps are jacket layer, so how do I wear a shirt layer something under them and then cover my hips too?

I have made my own 'Key Hole Thermals' for "HANG THE DJ!" that address this issue, and come in the 'tucked' version, but the Key Hole didn't look right with this. So I began to open folder after folder until 'Lo And Behold'... Perfection! This sweater from "Pushbutton Industries" called the 'Cold Comfort' has the tucked and un-tucked layers, so I could wear it under the overalls and still wear the Jacket layer overall straps... JOY! Not only that, but it comes in a plain version as well as one with the stripe down the front, with Prim collar and cuffs, it's like a miracle in a folder! My husband Draco loved it so much, noting that "it looks like you can actually touch it and feel the cable knit", that he went and picked it up in two colours for himself, yes men can wear this one too! Some casual hair from "ETD" was just what I needed to go with this fun look, and since a belt would have looked silly, I was thrilled to be able to finally wear this great 'Fanny Pack' from "Yummy". I love the little charms on the zipper pulls, details like this make me giddy, just look at that flying pig! Some sleek boots from "INSOLENCE" wrap the leg nicely and with the 'Capri' layer of the overall pants, there are no pant edges poking out from the boot (a personal pet peeve). Love my "/artilleri/" eyewear, and have all of Antonia's glasses in fatpack since the colours are always amazing, these 'Paula' glasses in Teal pick up nicely on the colouring in the sweater.

Look Of The Day [Feb.16/08] 2

Look Of The Day [Feb.16/08] 1

Eyes – Karamia, Hazel Eyes
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Skin (Tone 20, Purple - Sunset)
Hair – ETD, Paula II (White Blackened)
Overalls – *UnTone Quilt*, Overall & Capris, Denim
Sweater – PBI, Pushbutton Industries, The Cold Comfort (Ice, Striped)
Glasses - /artilleri/, Paula Glasses (Teal)
Bag – Yummy, Fanny Pack EXTREEEME!!! (Mysterious Black)
Piercing – Tickled Pink, Uma Nose Stud
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Boots – INSOLENCE, Natasha Boots (Violet)

No comments: