Thursday, February 14, 2008

Be Your Own Valentine...

For my Second Contribution, as a Fashion Editor of "Vain Inc. Magazine", My "Look of the Month" Page for February and Valentine's Day was decidedly "Un-Valentiney". My Copy Read as Follows;

Enough of the red flowers and pink hearts, enough of waiting for that someone else to make your Valentine’s Day special for you. Be your own Valentine by wearing clothes you love and being the Diva you are! A fabulous jacket from ‘Digit Darkes', sassy shorts from ‘MG Fashion’, and just a touch of red in some sizzling shoes from ‘Armidi’ is all you need. Celebrate your love for yourself this month! Whether you are singing “Love Fool”, “Love Stinks”, or “I Love Myself Today”, have a great one!

Vain Inc.  Magazine Shoot - February 2008 [Test Shot 2]

I had so much fun putting this look together, because lets face it, I can be a DIVA if I really put my mind to it! Every item I am wearing in this look is a favorite of mine, and I am really proud of these photos and the staging of the scene and my choice of look for the month. I do not post-edit my photos in Photoshop with filters and such, these are cropped screenshots. I wanted to do something un-predictable, and although I fell in love with a very special gown at "Nicky Ree" that I am actually wearing tonight, this look shows off my personality and flair for peicing together a look from what I already owned.

Vain Inc.  Magazine Shoot - February 2008

Pick Up Your Copy of "Vain Inc. Magazine" in World at their Headquarters.. and do some shopping while you are there! Vain Inc. Boutique is a great place to shop and see some of the best designers in SL showcase their work, as well as some up-and coming content creators, lots of good stuff! Also make sure you Check Out The Vain Inc. Blog!

Details:
Jacket – Digit Darkes, “Fur Bomb Crop Jacket” (Black)
Corset – Kyoot Army, Black Stripes Austere Corset
Shorts – MG Fashion , London Calling Collection, Sequin Short (Black)
Stockings - *Sheer*, Nylons Leaves (Black)
Gloves – Sugar Cube, Felicidade Gloves (From Set)
Shoes – Armidi Gisaci, Barcelona Slingback (Falu)
Bracelets – EARTHTONES, Grazia Bracelets (DivineS)
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Piercing – Tickled Pink, Uma Nose Stud
Hair – Celestial Studios Hair, Whitney (Pearl)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Skin (Tone 20, Red-Diva)
Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Club 13)
Eyes – Decollage, Hazel Eyes

No comments: