Monday, February 4, 2008

In The Bag!

I have a confession, I am a purse Horder! I have dozens, and I always forget to wear them, particularly when out shopping for... well more purses! So I have decided to try to display some of my collection when the look calls for it. This bag, from "Ingrid Ingersol" is an amazing example of fine Prim Work. Again, my favorite Hair Style du Jour, 'The Poynter'from Armidi.

Look Of The Day [Jan.26/08]

Jeans – Last Call by Dazzle Haute Couture, LC Jeans (Earth, Burnt)
Earrings – Miriel, Nouveau Earrings (Black, Jet)
Top – Celestial Studios (CS), Lala Ribbed Sweater (White)
Shrug – Celestial Studios (CS), Lala Sweater Shrug (Black, Button)
Boots – Last Call, Vamp:Liah (Onyx)
Hair – Armidi Hair, The Poynter (Silver)
Eyes – Decollage, Hazel Eyes
Skin – Celestail Studios, Charmed Skins (Tone 20, Drama)
Purse – Ingrid Ingersoll’s Danielle Bag (Black)
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire

1 comment:

Arianna Psaltery said...

Oooo the purse is stunning :)