Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cashing In...

How I love "Old Gravy" Hair, Oh I Love It So! And this Style, one of Satine Dot's Newer releases is just Brilliant! Could you die! It is named "Cash" and makes me feel like a Roughed up June Carter Cash... So of course I wore in on "Rockabilly" Night at the Club! I love the scripted colour change flower too! Had this little blue dress just waiting for a "Best in Blue" Event... and viola! Very cute indeed, and I love the Chiffon Layers, "Armidi" does some really adorable dresses in so many colours, you can always find a fave. I bangled up, these from "PERSONA" and hit the dance floor!

Look Of The Day [Jan.28/08]

Bracelets – PERSONA, Bangles (Blue)
Dress – Armidi Gisaci, Little Mary (Dutch Blue)
Stockings – 1-800-Bettie’s, Stocking By Bettie’s (Taupe)
Shoes – Shiny Things, Clompies (Midnight Blue)
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Skins (Tone 20, Red - Dusk)
Hair – Old Gravy, Cash (Black, Color Change Flower)
Earrings - /artilleri/, Rockin’ Earrings (Color Change)

No comments: