Thursday, February 7, 2008

Feeling a Little Rebellious

I have a secret shop, where I like to go at least once a month, where I always walk out with armloads of great stuff, and I feel like it is this forgotten Gem of a place. It is called "Little Rebel" and I love it. When I first met Antonia Marat of "/artilleri/", over a year ago, she was the first vendor to set up shop in the very first PIN UPS Night Club. My sister Anessa and I asked her what some of her favorite shops were, hoping to add them to the list of vendors in our club, she rambled off a list, and I took notes, literally. I was just at the start of my journey into SL Fashion, and needed some good places to get a foothold. Little Rebel was one of the shops that Antie named, and so I made a point of finding it. I have to say, it really is one of the most amazing places to buy separates and dresses, and on a recent trip, my RL twin sister Anessa Stine IMd me, asked where I was.. and when I told her, she said "What is That?". My response was... "OMG! You have Never been to Little Rebel?". They have something for everyone, Mens' and Womens', and styles run from Street, Rockabilly, Club, on through to Classic. The style is more Photo-Real than Handpaint, uses the system elements as opposed to prims, but very well done and really have some great pieces you can mix into your existing wardrobe.

This is my latest purchase from "Little Rebel", although I don't think it is very NEW it is fabulous. The sweater comes in a dozen colours, the skirt (separately) comes in another dozen, and I put Purple and Red together to make a bold colour statement. I was thrilled to finally have a reason to wear these 'Ruffle' Boots from "Shiny Things", they are simply stunning, and are too gorgeous to sit around in my closet un-seen. I tinted up some fabulous "Argyle" bangles, and wore the classic "ETD" No Bangs Bun with the Right Swept bangs. Classic with a bit of 'Sauce'.

Look Of The Day [Jan.31/08]

Eyes – Miriel, Hazel (Big)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Skins (Tone 20, Gloss - Red)
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Hair – ETD, No Bangs Bun (Black) & ETD, Right Swept Bangs (Black)
Sweater – Little Rebel, Red Crop Shimmer Top
Skirt – Little Rebel, High Ruched Purple Skirt
Boots – Shiny Things, Ruffle Boot (Scarlet)
Hose – 1-800-Bettie’s, Stockings By Bettie’s (Taupe)
Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Classic 10)
Earrings – Diamonde., Triangular Windchime Earrings
Bracelets – Argyle, Autumn Heather Bangles (Tinted Purple)

1 comment:

Arianna Psaltery said...

I love the color combinations and the ruffled boots look GREAT with this outfit :)