Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Where Are My Eyes?

Look Of The Day [July 26/08] 1

Who knew you could not wear eyes? Not me that's for sure! I was in a rush after a shoot with Nyla Rossini for my Vain Inc. Magazine Staff Picture, and removed all the items in the outfit folder I made for the occasion (a trick Anessa taught me). I quickly threw on what I had been wearing before, and jumped into my wee studio for some shots before changing into my costume for the night's Event at PIN UPS. I didn't notice till I was writing down what I was wearing, that I was infact not wearing eyes, and a jump into Edit>Appearance confirmed that they were "Not Worn", who knew? Won't make that mistake again. In any case, I am apparently wearing someone's eyes, if not my own, they belong to David Bowie on the fabulous Bowie Dress from EMERY. I always love a rock chick look, and EMERY has some of the best to be found on the grid. I paired the top with some slick looking Shiny Shiny Magic Pants from Fashionably Dead, they are tintable, but I kept them as is for the awesome liquid silver look.

I opted for red accessories for the most part, starting with these brilliant Red Glamour Metallic Pumps from [Detour], I do love a pointy toed pump! I also pulled in one of my Celestial Studios Hobo Bags, this one in Patent Cherry was a group gift back around Valentines, but I do believe you can pick one up at the shop too. To compliment the rocker look, I have this great Micci Set on from /artilleri/, I really love it, the tiny microphone Necklace and Earrings are so sweet, and I marvel at how Antie managed to get them so small and texture them so well. I pulled on this great chunky Mod Love Ring from Kandy Kitty, and stacks of Black Jelly Bracelets from Overdose/Punk by Proxy.

Look Of The Day [July 26/08] 2

Hair is another great style from *booN, the UZU22 in Black is really a nice funky little casual style, I think it works really well here. Another great [RockBerry] Skin, and I can't stress enough that you must go and try them. They may not work on everyone's shape, but for only $800LaLas, you get six skins/make-ups and that is a real steal, these skins are simply fabulous and growing on me more everyday. Lashes are from Cake, the Separated Lashes really give some oomph to the eyes, especially since I am not wearing any!

Shopping Details:
Dress – EMERY, Bowie Dress
Pants – Fashionably Dead (fd), Shiny Shiny Magic Pants
Shoes – [Detour], Glamour Metallic Pumps (Red)
Bag – Celestial Studios, Hobo Bag (Patent Cherry)
Necklace, Earrings - /artilleri/, Micci Set
Bracelets – [Od], Jelly Bracelets (Black)
Ring – KaNdy Kitty, Mod Love Ring
Hair - *booN, UZU22 Hair – J&Black Pack (Black, Big)
Skin – [RockBerry] Stage 4 D Light, DK Brows
Lashes – Cake, Separated Lashes
Eyes – System/Not Worn [Because I Was Too Tired To Notice]

No comments: