Sunday, July 6, 2008

I Amma In Love

Look Of The Day [July 6/2008] 1

Neferia Abel and her husband Brumm have been working tirelessly on rebuilding the Ivalde SIM over the past week. Nef was running out of prims, producing as much as she does week after week, I can see how that could happen. When I spoke to her last week about joining the Retrology Sidewalk Sale, she showed me the new dresses she was releasing today when her shop re-opened. The minute I saw the image of this precious Amma Dress in Pink, I went Oooh and Ahh, and the next thing I knew, Nef had dropped it on me. I wanted to blog it immediately, because it is so divinely lovely, but I held off until it was on sale in her shop. Today is that day, Ivalde has re-opened, the Build is spectacular, so I proudly present to you one of my favorite dresses perhaps of all time, Amma. I love the careful shading on the bodice, that makes the satiny texture look like it is reflecting light, I love the broomstick pleated skirts, it is a simply lovely dress, perfect for a Summer Night Wedding, or a Special Party.

If someone asked me what my favorite gemstone was, I would say none-of-the-above, for it is a Tahitian Pearl that I adore, preferably in a silver or white gold setting. Muse has some deliciously dark pearls, and I love this simple pair of Claris Black Pearl earrings. I have had this amazing triple strand of pearls from Muse for some time, the Celine Pearl Necklace it very formal, but I think it works well here as the rest of the look is so understated. I pulled in a simple Black Pearl Cuff from Frangipani Designs, and am wearing my Gimcrack Diamond Ring from Caroline's Jewelry. For an evening out, a sweet little evening bag, like this Lace Drawstring Handbag from (Shiny Things) is just perfection. A delicate sandal from INSOLENCE is perfect for a dressy summer look, the April Sandal in Pink is really delicate, with lovely sculptie work.

Look Of The Day [July 6/2008] 2

This lovely Lain Hair, from Philotic Energy was something I nabbed on my last trip there. I have been gravitating towards shorter styles lately, but this long style was a must have. I love the shaggy bangs, and the headband can be touch tinted to any one of dozens of colours, making it incredibly wearable. Skin is from bianca F.'s fata line, I love the dramatic longeyes make-up, perfect for a night out, and the pale lip is very soft and lets the eyes to all the talking. Lashes are [Detour] Love Lashes, and eyes are from Freak Fantasia.


Shopping Information:
Dress - ~~Ivalde~~, Amma Dress (Pink)
Shoes - INSOLENCE, April Pink Sandals
Purse - (Shiny Things), Satin & Lace Drawstring Handbag (Powder Pink)
Necklace - Muse, Celine Pearl Necklace (Black Pearl/White Crystal/Silver)
Bracelet - Frangipani Designs, Black Pearl & Silver Cuff
Ring - Caroline's Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Earrings - Muse, Claris Black Pearl Earring in Silver
Hair - Philotic Energy, Lain (White)
Skin - bianca F., *bf* fata-ivory-longeyes
Lashes - [Detour], Love Lashes
Eyes - Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green

1 comment:

Neferia said...

I am so glad you love it:)
I like it too most cause of all the handwork on the shirt.
And you look great in it too.Pink is my fav also:)