Saturday, July 19, 2008

Rockin' The Zebra

Look Of The Day [July 16/08] 1

Today, Neferia Abel is Celebrating Her Birthday, and when Nef celebrates, she usually does it with a Sale. Today is no exception, Nef has reduced one each Release down by 50%, I don't know which particular colours, but I do know it is time to shop! On my last trip to the fabulous new ~~Ivalde~~ Store, I picked up this great Ingridr Dress in Zebra. I love the way Nef is using sculpties for her poofy dresses, they are really adorable, and in this case sexy too. This has to be one of my favorite party dresses from ~~Ivalde~~, and I love the Zebra print, makes it all the more wild, but it also comes in 4 solid colours too. The one shoulder dress is really on trend right now. Nef also released a line of system belts last week, and I decided to wear one with this dress to add a little more pizazz. The ~~Ivalde~~ Efoy Belt in Gold is a nice touch of glitz, and it comes in a four pack of colours, so you have tons of options. Make sure you hit ~~Ivalde~~ before the Birthday Sale ends in less then 24 Hours!

I received a review pack of [RockBerry] Skins this week from Heather Beebe, she has sent them to me in the past, and although really nice, they just didn't look enough like me to wear. This Stage 4 Set really got me, I think they look great on me, and look like a cross between my two of my other favorites Celestial Studios and bianca F. What makes these skins really impressive is the price of $800LaLas. That is not the price for one skin, that is for a pack of 6 make-ups! Worth a look if you are a skin addict, or working on a budget. I really love the shape of these lips.

Look Of The Day [July 16/08] 2

I am thrilled to be wearing the new Maitreya Virtue Heels, currently only available at the Footwear Expo, they are so sexy in the Patent Black, I really hope Onyx LeShelle releases them in more colours after the expo, they are fantastic and such a sexy shape. With the puffy shoulder and the glitz belt, I decided to go easy on the rest of my accessories, choosing an organic pair of Carollin Dangle Earrings from -EARTHTONES-, and these great Texture Change Wooden Bracelets from /artilleri/ that were a treasure from the Retrology Mother's Day Rose Hunt, and I am not sure whether they are available in-store or not. Also wearing my Caroline's Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire Ring.

This amazing wild hair is from Mirai, who really does big funky hair best, this .+*Jule*+. style is really wild, and a nice compliment to the animal print dress. Lashes are Celestial Studios Prim Lashes Club 10, and eyes are Miriel's Big Hazel Eyes.

Shopping Details:
Dress - ~~Ivalde~~, Ingridr Dress (Zebra)
Belt - ~~Ivalde~~, Efoy Belt Collection 1 (Gold)
Shoes – Maitreya, Virtue (Patent Black) [Footwear Expo]
Earrings - -EARTHTONES-, Carollin Earrings (Gold/Black)
Bracelets - /artilleri/, Wooden Bracelets (Texture Change) [Retrology Rose Hunt]
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire Ring
Hair – Mirai, .+*Jule*+. (Black)
Skin – [RockBerry] Skins, Stage 4 Face B (Light)
Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Classic 10)
Eyes – Miriel, Hazel Eyes (Big)

No comments: