Saturday, July 12, 2008

Riddle Me This...

Look Of The Day [June 25/2008] 1

On a recent trip to the Starlust Motel, I stumbles for the first time into Dog Town, I have no idea why I had never been before, but I was so happy to have found it. I particularly love finding new stores, new to me in any case. When I found **[Riddle]**, I was ecstatic. I love rock girl clothes, stuff that I can wear when I DJ, stuff I would happily wear in RL, and this store had that and more in Spades! It started with this great Plaid Shorts and Bikini Top set in Grey, so cute, with a real Gwen Stefani Badass feel to it. I was also drawn to this adorable red Guitars T-Shirt, since my man plays the Guitar, it made it an easy choice. If you have never been to **[Riddle]**, you must go, they have some seriously adorable stuff, a lot with Rock or Retro Sensibilities, and so much fun.

I always take every opportunity to wear my absolute favorite casual shoes, these great EnvYou Strapped Chucks, I have then in every colour they come in, about 8, and I love wearing them. The heel makes them girly and a bit sexy, but they also look like the practical Chucks that everyone loves. I wanted to wear some accessories with a lot of fun factor, and one that I have had for a while is this -[Kalico Kreations]- Cute Kitty Wallet, with adorable Flexi Dollar Bills in it. I also love this Rockabilly Cigar Box Purse from Caroline's, love that is contains the most impractical items ever, and kitsch is the clincher for me. I am also wearing some adorable Cassette Tape Earrings from Electric Jane's, a shop with lots of fun do-dads and wearables. The stacks of Jelly Bracelets are from Overdose & Punk by Proxy, and they are just the perfect casual accessory for this look.

Look Of The Day [June 25/2008] 2

This great short style is new from *Muism*, Mika is a sweet shaggy bob, really cute. This skin is a new favorite from Quelita Soon or *QS*, the Milk Skin in Dark 001, a lovely red lip and highlighted eye. Eyes are the expressive Miriel Hazel Eyes, with Photoshoot Lashes from MMS.

Shopping Details:
Shorts - **[Riddle]**, Grey Plaid Shorts & Bikini Top
T-Shirt - **[Riddle]**, Guitars T-Shirt
Shoes – EnvYou, Strapped Chucks (Red)
Wallet - -[Kalico]-, [KK] Cute Kitty Wallet
Purse – Caroline’s, Rockabilly Cigar Purse
Bracelets – [Od], PbP Jelly Bracelets (Black)
Earrings – Electric Jane’s, Cassette Earrings
Hair - *Muism*, Mika (Silver)
Skin – [QS], Skin Milk – Dark 001
Lashes – MMS, Photoshoot Lashes
Eyes – Miriel, Hazel Eyes (Big)

No comments: