Thursday, July 24, 2008

SUCH A POSER!

I have been a bad blogger, bad! I have been blogging for months on end and have yet to credit the talented individuals that make the poses I use day after day. This has not been intentional, but rather the result of the fact that I own over 750 poses in my stand from pretty much everyone in the Pose Business. I love them all for different reasons, but when doing shots for my blog, I rarely keep track of who makes each pose as I flip through looking for ones that show off the outfit I am wearing to it's best advantage. Soon I will be compiling a photo montage including my favorite pose from each of the creators I have discovered so far, but until then I will give you a credit list of all the poses I use.

(TRISQUEL)
**KoumB**
*AnnaH*
*DOUBLE YOU*
*GV* Grapevine*Luth*
*TorridWear*
*V* Vain Inc.
-AnaLu-
-Hiccup
[hiko's SHOP] HAPPY DISPATCH
::SC Sugar Cube
[]::TULI::[]
[ANIMAH]
[LAP] Long Awkward Pose
Old Gravy
***:::ANA_Mations:::
*YN* Flowing Moon
Maitreya
Decollage
*MUISM* Pose Shop
LOTTA
THE OPPOSITION
JetDoll
***Rock Candy***
Striking Poses
Tsubura
*Twosome
Orchidee Poses
~Peche~
{Dilemma}- NO SLURL FOUND

I use Tillie Ariantho's Posing Stand, it holds all my poses, is copy so I have a travel version too, 1 Prim, and a super easy HUD makes is all a breeze. It really is worth every LaLa. As for my studio, it consistes of 3 Single Flat Prim Walls and a Floor, set to full bright that I tint to work with whatever I am wearing. I also made a big lightsource orb that is a few meters in front of the box. I adjust the sun settings to get the best lighting. That's it, super cheap, but it works for me.

If you make poses and I haven't discovered you yet, please feel free to send me a Landmark, as I am a total Pose Addict! Thanks to all those who toil away to help us Bloggers, Models, Photographers, and AO Users looking so damn fine!

~ Jhuzen Ketsugo

5 comments:

Dove Swanson said...

Thanks Jhuzen! <3

Unknown said...

<3

Ketsy said...

You Gals Make My Day! Every Day!
So Thank YOU!
~ Ketsy

Unknown said...

Thank you Ketsy!
*waves at Dove and Analu*

Liqueur Felix said...

Nice one !
Thank you for those slurl addresses.