Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Forever in Blue Jeans

Look Of The Day [June 12/2008] 1

For all the fancy dresses and costumes I wear in-world, some of my favorite looks are all casual, and usually involve a great pair of jeans. This was particularly evident when Anessa and I hit the M*A*ii*K*I* opening, she was ogling all the fancy new duds (which are great), but I was drawn towards the ::DUTCH TOUCH:: Jeans in the back. The ::DUTCH TOUCH:: Low Waist Light Jeans are classics, really nice with optional prim calf parts, and jeans on the undies and pant layers. I also nabbed this Silky White Shirt while I was there, just the sort of classic white shirt that I wanted to have in my wardrobe.

I pulled in some great accessories from [Armidi Gisaci], including the great Healing Giraffe Bangles in Brown, and the casual Porta Corsico Bag in Gold and Grey colours. The shoes are also from [Armidi Gisaci], the fabulous Dhali Bow Platforms are must haves and the colour selection is really fantastic. This great casual necklace has a bohemian flare, another great piece from -EARTHTONES-, I love the new wooden accented pieces especially. They have a very Beach feel. I also put on some great dangle earrings from *Untone*, these Dragon Earrings come in 2 version with your purchase, this is the lower prim version. Dangles always look great with a short style.

Look Of The Day [June 12/2008] 2

This is pretty much my new favorite hairstyle, I keep returning to it again and again, the ..Marlys.. Slim Pixie is just the perfect Pixie Shag Cut, and comes in a dozen great shades. Very Sexy. I was trying out a new skin from bianca F., the bluebloom make-up is still to grow on me, and probably would have worked better had I remembered to wear lashes. Eyes are the fabulous [Detour] Delta Eyes in Hazel.

Shopping Information:
Shirt - ::DUTCH TOUCH::, Silky Shirt (White)
Jeans - ::DUTCH TOUCH::, Jeans Low Waist Light
Shoes – [Armidi Gisaci], Dhali Bow Platforms [Bole]
Bag – [Armidi Gisaci], Porta Corsico Bag (Gold & Grey)
Necklace - -EARTHTONES-, Heartwood Necklace (Gold)
Bangle – [Armidi Gisaci], Healing Giraffe Bangle (Brown)
Earrings – *Untone*, Earring (Dragon, Low Prim)
Hair - ..Marlys.., Slim Pixie Hair (Licorice)
Skin – bianca F., fata2-ivory-blubloom
Eyes – [Detour], Delta Eyes (Hazel)

No comments: