Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Unique Belle

Look Of The Day [July 23/08] 1

While I am up to my ankles in Retrology Anniversary Event related blogging and work, I didn't want to let things slide on my own blog. I have loved this dress from *Alchemy* since the moment I set eyes on it. Constanza Volare has a talent for making lovely dresses, and this Unique Dress truly lives up to it's name. I love the Zebra print top, and the bright Green sash at the waist, very on trend yet this dress has a real retro feel to it. My favorite part of all is the delicate dotted lace at the hem of the full tulle like skirt. Really a fun flirty little frock, and it comes in several sash colour variations.

I was thrilled to be able to finally find a reason to wear my new Belle Shoes from (Shiny Things). I picked up this yummy Acid pair at the Footwear Expo last week, and love the granny apple green colour so much. The purse was a no brainer for this look, pulling in another great bag from Paper Couture, the Le Sac in Zebra print is the perfect compliment to the dress. I went for some chunky jewelry here, and decided to go with a matched set from Zaara Indian Couture. The Kaya Onyx Set, which I bought in Fatpack,comes with Gold and Silver versions of Necklace, Earrings, and Bracelets. I rarely wear an entire set of Jewelry as is, but this set is really nice together, and I love that it had an almost "Wilma Flintstone" feel with this big bauble necklace next to the animal print. Gimcrack Diamond Ring is from Caroline's.

Look Of The Day [July 23/08] 2

From the moment I popped this awesome wig on my head, I have received dozens of inquiries as to where I got it. I saw it on the feeds a few times, and finally decided to head over to *booN this week to get a look for myself. I ended up with four styles, but this UPP18 is by far my fave of the bunch. I did mod the front a bit, tacking on two extra bang pieces just for my own preference, but it looked fine as it was too. Skin is Canimal, the Essence of Poison is a favorite, I really love the shading on the cheeks that give it such a unique look. Miriel's Big Hazel Eyes complete the look, as I forgot to put on lashes. Together, it is a unique and beautiful look.

Shopping Details:
Dress - *Alchemy*, Unique Green
Shoes – (Shiny Things), Belles (Acid)
Bag – Paper Couture, P.C., Le Sac (Zebra)
Jewelry – Zaara Couture, Kaya Onyx *FATPACK* (Silver)
Ring – Caroline’s, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Hair - *booN, UPP18 Hair, J&Black Pack (Black)
Skin – Canimal, Essence (Grace) of… Poison
Eyes – (Miriel), Hazel Eyes - Big

No comments: