Friday, July 11, 2008

Midnight Blue Sexy

Look Of The Day [July 8/2008] 1

This look may just be the sexiest one I have ever put together. It all started with a "Best in Boots" event at PIN UPS, I love wearing boots with mini-dresses, so I dove into my "New Dresses" Folder (about 200 deep), and found this sexy silky ultra-mini Blue Dress from a little treasure called In The Light. I remember Anessa taking me there after we cleared out ::Bijou:: and Mirai, both on the same SIM as In The Light. This dress is sleek, sexy, and I love that the tiered layers are only on the front of the dress, so it adds interesting detail without making you look like a walking cupcake. The satin texture is really lovely. I pulled on my big time favorite sexy boots from Maitreya, the Dune Boot is so great, I suggest you get a pair in at least one of the colour that Onyx LeShelle offers them in, all wonderful. I thought my legs needed a little extra Va Va Va Voom, so I pulled on a pair of Over The Knee Fishnets from Celestial Studios LuLu. These stockings are awesome for their sheer range of colours and styles, all in 3 packs by colour, so much to choose from.

I went with a golden touch for accessories, starting with this absolutely stunning Marguerite Peacock Feather Necklace from ~Muse~. It is magnificent really, and has just the right number of sprayed gems over the feather, with so many lovely colours. I was thrilled to get a chance to wear these amazing bracelets from *PERSONA*, part of Myllie Writer's new Mighty Heart Collection. They are so amazingly real looking, the details are immaculate. I bought the fat pack of this set, and was incredibly tempted to buy the Silver and Red Gold sets as well. I continued with the natural gold accents with the Paper Couture Diamond Bee Ring, one of my all-time favorites. The Gold Shined Clutch is another great bag I picked up at *Muism*.

Look Of The Day [July 8/2008] 2

Perhaps the sexiest hair I have ever worn, and that is saying a lot with over 500 Styles in inventory, this amazing .+*Nacy*+. style from Mirai has volume, and a whole sex kitten vibe going on. It looks like a mussy out of bed style with it's great individual hair strand textures on the top layer. The skin is the Golden Oro Make-Up from bianca F., with it's sexy pale yet glossy lip. Lashes are Cake's amazing Separated Lashes, with Splatter Eyes from Big Booty Big Money's Watery Mud Eyes Collection.

Shopping Details:
Dress – In The Light, Second Dress_Blue
Stockings – Celestial Studios, (CS) Lulu OTK Fishnet Socks, Blue (Midnight Blue)
Boots – Maitreya, Dune Boots (Black)
Bag - *Muism*, Gold Shined Clutch
Necklace – ~Muse~, Marguerite Peacock Feather Necklace
Bracelets – *PERSONA*, Mighty Heart Collection, Gold Bracelet [Right]
Bangles - *PERSONA*, Mighty Heart Collection, Gold Bangles [Left]
Ring – Paper Couture, P.C., Diamond Bee Ring
Hair – Mirai, .+*Nacy*+. (Black)
Skin – bianca F., *bf* fata2-ivory-oro
Lashes – Cake, Separated Lashes
Eyes – BBBM, Watery Eyes – Mud (Splatter)[No Current Location]

No comments: