Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Butterfly Fantasies

Look Of The Day [July 12/2008] 1

When Myllie Writer released her Odelia Dress this week, I put it down on my shopping list as one to get. I was thrilled when Myllie sent me all three versions of the *PERSONA* Odelia Dress this week, and as soon as I got it, I threw on this adorable Purples Butterflies Dress. I love a sweet summer dress, and this one is really special because of the delicate lace hem adorned with colourful butterflies. They seemed to flutter around me as I walked about the Footwear Expo this week, and I particularly love this purple version, but the orange and green are just as lovely. The crisscrossed straps on the back of the dress are another sweet detail.

I went light on the accessories, as I was mostly browsing the Expo, so I skipped heavy duty and went for simple and very wearable. Fresh Baked Goods are high up on the wearable list, here I chose to wear one each of the Sculpted Sugar Gem Bangles and the Gem Jelly Donut Bangles in Silver, they are simple to customize by click, and they really can be worn with almost anything. The giant Fantasy Amethist [sic] Ring was a gift from my sister Anessa, from the Bandit Jewelry Shop, and it has a great resizer script as well as (thank goodness) a bling on/off option. I pulled in a simple -EARTHTONES- Triple Layer Necklace, with scripted crystals you can customize to match your look, always a bonus. The shoes are the famous ChiChi Pumps in Black from Maitreya, a purchase I will never regret.

Look Of The Day [July 12/2008] 2

I had been waiting for a sweet dress look to wear this adorable Girl Friend Style from BP*, and though it required some heavy tweaking to get the fit right on my huge melon, it was well worth it. The skin is a soft smoky Purple Sunset from Celestial Studios Charmed Line, really a lovely make-up. I went with a fluttery purple lash from Canimal, the Essence Lash in Purple Flamenco Trash is just another lovely dash of purple. The large almost Anime' Hazel Eyes are from Philotic Energy.

Shopping Details:
Dress - *PERSONA*, Odelia Dress, Butterflies (Purples)
Shoes – Maitreya, ChiChi Pumps (Black)
Ring – Bandit Jewelry Shop, WLB, Fantasy Amethist Ring
Necklace - -EARTHTONES-, Triple Layer Necklace (Black/Multi)
Bracelet - ~*FBG*~, Sculpted Sugar Silver Gem Bangle (R)
Bangle - ~*FBG*~, Gem Jelly Donut Bangle (Silver) (L)
Hair – BP*, Girl Friend Sep Black Med
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Line (Tone 20, Purple – Sunset)
Lashes – Canimal, Essence… Lashes, Flamenco Trash (Purple)
Eyes – PE, Hazel Eyes

No comments: