Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sweet AnnaH Elizabeth

Look Of The Day [July 22/08] 1

Yesterday, Annah Whitfield of *AnnaH* dropped a few of her latest releases on me. I was getting myself sorted for the day, so I decided to pop into the Elizabeth Dress. (Putting my outfits together takes at least 20 minutes most days... how sad am I?) I am so glad I did, it is a seriously sweet babydoll dress, I love that it is a little Black dress and then some, with the hint of a red crinoline underneath, and an adorable rose applique on the bodice, which looks like layers of satin and tulle all swirled together. Annah's latest releases are brilliantly retro, crackling with classic lines and old Hollywood glamour, but I decided to show you why you can take any piece from the collection and make it modern, it is all a matter of how you build the look.

On Monday, I swung by iTUTU before the freebies disappeared, and snagged this men's hairstyle from Find Ash. I wasn't sure how it would look, but I love a choppy shag cut, and short is so sexy with a girly dress, I decided to give it a test run. I loved it, and today found that the freebie is indeed still available in the Find Ash main store, go grab it! I was already wearing this Infrared Skin from Celestial Studios Charmed Line, and decided to leave it on because I loved the way the red shadow on the eyes looks peeking out from the deep black shaggy bangs. This make-up sets of the amazing Hazel Eyes from Miriel so well, and I went with a sweet pair of lashes from Celestial Studios too.

Look Of The Day [July 22/08] 2

Accessories came fast and furious for me with this look, because I always wear a necklace with a strapless dress. This -EARTHTONES- Conessa Scarlet and Black Lustre de Fleurs set is lovely, and I really like the size of the pendant. I choose to wear different bracelets, with the *UnTone* Black Heart Bracelet on the right wrist, and one of the [Woo's] Flower Luvvins Bracelet. I was able to find a current location for [Woo's], but I am not sure if this set is available there as it was a gift from the Calla Anniversary Celebrations. These sweet shoes from =DeLa*=, Mike Love Heart Pumps are from one of the recent Expos, but I can't recall if it was a RFL Event or the Footwear Expo which is still in full swing. I love the line of tiny black hearts dotted over the strap, they are a perfect match for this dress. The Wrist Chain Clutch in Red is a treasure from *Muism*, I seriously love their handbags. A sweet pulled together look made easy with a great little black dress from *AnnaH*.

Shopping Details:
Dress - *AnnaH*, Elizabeth (Black)
Shoes - =DeLa*=, Pumps “Mika Love Heart”
Bag - *Muism*, Clutch Wrist Chaine (Red)
Necklace & Earrings - -EARTHTONES-, Conessa Lustre de Fleurs (Scarlet/Black)
Bracelet - *UnTone*, Black Heart Bracelet (R)
Bangles - [Woo’s!], Flower Luvvins Bangles (L) [Calla Anniversary Gift, N/A]
Hair – “FA” Find Ash, Normal Hair (for iTUTU)/3 colors set] (Neo Black) [Freebie]
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Line (Ton3 20, Infrared)
Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Club 13)
Eyes – Miriel, Hazel Eyes (Big)

No comments: