Monday, July 21, 2008

The Money Shot

Weeks ago, while skimming the feed I noticed that Evelyn Edelman of Big Booty Big Money (BBBM) was closing her shop on Envy and headed for parts unknown. At the time I was busily planning the Sidewalk Sale on Retrology, knowing that soon after that I was going to be moving my own attempt at fashion (Hang The DJ!) into the Obscure Finds Flea Market on the next block. I just didn't have the time to produce anything, and my skills are lacking. It occurred to me then that I didn't want BBBM disappearing the way so many of my other favorites had. Evelyn has a talent for incredible Party Dresses and Innovative Designs, and her talent for colour combinations is outstanding. Many of her styles have a Retro Flair. I sent Evelyn a note card, letting her know I was giving up my shop, and if she was considering opening up again, I would be overjoyed to have her put up a shingle on Retrology.

When Evelyn responded, I was seriously surprised and overjoyed. She told me she was working on revamping her signs and vendors, and would be a little while, but that she was interested. This week, Evelyn (in a Sheriff's Costume & Handlebar Mustache) Swaggered on into the Shop and started to set-up. Her first items on the rack was the *NEW* amazing The Epilogue Dress, in 7 unique and lovely versions. I am particularly smitten with the Plumeggs version. Here they are, they sell for $195LaLas and include a custom pose in the folder too, but if you act fast, you can snag the Grass version by Joining the Big Booty, Big Money Wants You! Group in-world. But hurry, it will only be available while the notice is in the history. Tonight I noticed that Evelyn has placed another amazing dress on the racks, but that one you are going to have to go see for yourself. Big Booty and/or Big Money not required!

The Money Shot [July 20/08] 1&2
Plumeggs & Wheatie

The Money Shot [July 20/08] 3&4
Metal & Funeral

The Money Shot [July 20/08] 5&6
Candy & Awning

The Money Shot [July 20/08] 7&8
Aught & Grass [Group Gift]

Visit Big Booty Big Money on Retrology NOW!

Also Worn:
Shoes – Stiletto Moody, Silver Stud Sides Pump (All Colors)
Necklace – OPIUM Everyday, Beaded Necklace Set (Tintable)
Hair – Philotic Energy, Lysa (White)
Skin - *QS* Skins, Milk Skin, Disco 003
Lashes – [Detour], Klee Dot Lashes
Eyes – **[Riddle]**, Realistic Brights (Brown)

No comments: