Saturday, December 1, 2007

It's So Easy Being Green

When I saw this MG Fashion jacket blogged by Deux Looks, I knew I simply had to get one. What I did not anticipate was the sheer range of colours! I had at least 5 different shades of green to choose from, but opted for this one after much temptation to but the fatpack. It is a really well made garment, and just a classic I know I will wear season after season. Paired up with a pair of *REDGRAVE* Cargos and Boots, I also threw in this fab Fashionably Dead Sweater (Comes in a pack of two colours) for that "True To The Season" Look.

Look Of The Day [Nov.30/07]

Skin - TaP Vivant Buff Paon 4 (Free Group Gift)
Hair - /Milk/ Hair, Sharp Edges (Black)
Lashes - Lynnix's Lashes (Feathered, Long Bottom Lash)
Eyes - Celestial Studios Optics, Naturals (Hazel)
Slacks - *REDGRAVE*, CARGO Pants (Smoke)
Sweater - Fashionably Dead, Cos Sweater (Dirt)
Boots - *REDGRAVE*, Smoke - Leather Sculpties
Jacket - MG Fashion, Canadiana Jacket (Green Explosion)
Ring - Caroline's Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Nose Stud - Tickled Pink, Uma Nose Stud

No comments: