Monday, December 3, 2007

Mod and Funky!

I am so in love with the AVEDA Institute line of Hair Styles from ETD, I think I own them all in at least one colour if not more. This crop is so chic! The minute I spotted this Hip Scarf from Cream Shop, I simply had to have it, and at the time had no idea how to wear it. I decided to let it do the talking, pairing it with understated cords and this great cropped jacket from Thimbles. I am loving Thimbles for their creative designs and their incredibly inexpensive pricing. You can get a lot for just a few lindens. This jacket comes with two collar options, a rolled neck and a turtleneck version. Love options like that so you can really personalize your look.

Look Of The Day [Dec.02/07]

Hair - ETD, AVEDA Short Crop (Silver)
Skin - Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Neutral1)
Eyes - Celestial Studios Optics, The Naturals (Hazel)
Jacket - *Thimbles*, Debbie Does Jacket
Hip Scarf - (CREAMSHOP) Check Charm Waistcloth (Khaki Set)
Jeans - Cake, Thrift Store Cords (Black)
Boots - (Shiny Things) Wrapped Stiletto Calf Boot (Olive)
Earrings - Drifting Sands, Tunnels Set
Nose Stud - Tickled Pink, Uma Nose Stud
Ring - Caroline's Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire

No comments: