Sunday, December 9, 2007

Green With Envy

When the theme was "Best in Green" I went for a Chic High Fashion look! I had this green suit in my inventory and had never worn it, but after hitting Armidi and picking up these fab boots and belt (sold separately), I wanted to use them together. Pairing them with this green outfit really worked for me, adding some Blaze tights just made the pinks POP!

Look Of The Day [Dec.08/07]

Hair - Armidi Hair, The Angel II (Midnight I)
Skin - Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Purple-Orchid)
Eyes - (Miriel) Eyes, Hazel (Big)
Lashes - Celestial Studios (CS) Prim Lashes (Club 13)
Suit - Little Rebel, Metallic Green Short Suit
Hose - Blaze!, Pantyhose (Hot Pink)
Belt - [Armidi Gisaci] Au Di Leather Belt (Pink)
Shoes - [Armidi Gisaci] Oxford Leather Ankle Boot (Light Pink)
Watch - Fetch, Vega Watch (Pink)
Ring - Caroline's Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire

No comments: