Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Something A Little Wild!

For the "Go Wild!" event, animal prints were the order of the day. I pieced together this look using the top of a Canimal dress, a great Pencil Skirt from /artilleri/ and some Cheetah Print Heels from Last Call & Celestial Studios. I wasn't completely please with this look, but like to try things out even if I am not sold. Re-Mixing my wardrobe sometimes sparks creativity and makes me look at older items in new ways.

Look Of The Day [Dec.09/07]

Hair - ETD, Sofia (White)
Skin - Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Neutral 3)
Top - Canimal, Rebel Yell Dress (Top Only), Yellow
Skirt - /artilleri/, Gina Highwaist Pencil Skirt (Black)
Hose - Blaze*, Pantyhose/Tights (Black)
Glasses - /artilleri/, Nora Glasses (Black)
Bangles - EARTHTONES, bMc! Goldust/Cedar Spheres Stack
Shoes - Celestial Studios & Last Call, SC & LC: Vanessa Cheetah Shoes (From Lingerie Set)
Ring - Caroline's Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire

No comments: