Monday, December 3, 2007

A Brilliant Coat to Heat Things Up!

For the "Winter Wonderland" Event, I went with this fabulous coat I picked up at Spics & Sugar in Koenji. I love the Asymmetrical Skirts, the sculpted collar, and the details on it. I decided to wear it more like a dress, and added a pair of tights from Cream Shop. As there were no glitches, I quickly made a pair in grey to match. These boots from L&E were a perfect match. This Toque and Hair Combo from 141 BONBON was too cute to resist, love the little Pompom on Top. I did mod the jacket to remove the Cross from the top of the chain on the collar, but that is a personal preference of mine, I show both looks below. Note: If you want to do similar Mods, Remember to MAKE A COPY before preceding... there are a lot of Tiny Prims to fiddle with here.

Look Of The Day [Dec.1/07]

Hat/Hair - 141 BONBON KnitCapHair - BLUE (Black)
Skin - Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Purple Orchid)
Eyes - Celestial Studios Optics, The Naturals, Hazel
Coat - *amerie's NAUGHTY* Priestly Vestments Coat - Women (Available at Spice & Sugar, Koenji SIM) [Modified to Remove Cross]Tights - Cream Shop, Plain Tights (Black)
Boots - "L& E" Lassitude & Ennui, Aska Boots in Coal
Nose Stud - Tickled Pink, Uma Nose Stud
Ring - Caroline's Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire

No comments: