Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Disco Diva!

Disco Diva Time for “That 70s Event” @ PIN UPS! Yup, free skin time again. This skin was a freebie included with a dress I purchased at the opening of TULI in the New Caliah MUSE Plaza. I actually was surprised how much I likes it, and don't think it was too drastic a change in look for me. Hair from "Nylon Outfitters" is usually hit or miss with me, becuase some of the alpha texture stuff does weird things on my screen, but this Flip is so FABULOUS! "Ivalde" is my GO-TO for fab Retro looks from all era's, and this 'Toril' Pansuit is so Disco Fab! Playing dress up is too much fun!

Look Of The Day [Dec.18/07]

Skin – TULI, S4 Sunkissed Brown Brows (Caliah Bonus)
Hair – Nylon Outfitters, Short Flippy Hair
Eyes – Miriel, Hazel Big
Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Club 13)
Pantsuit – Ivalde, Toril Black Disco Suit, 1970 (Flared Leg)
Anklet, Necklace – Tiffany Set by Elexor
Shoes - !X2:AO Sandal Pumps (Colour Scripted Colour, Texture, Toe Colour, and Nail Polish)
Ring - Caroline's Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Nose - Tickled Pink, Uma Nose Stud

No comments: