Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Rasta Baby

I love costume events at PIN UPS, they give me a reason to SHOP! I wanted to have fun with the Reggae & Ska Bash look I put together, and this hat was just too cute to resist! Pairing a basic red tank top with these fab LeeZu Baxter Rolled Jeans gave the look a nice relaxed feel. I had to throw in one of my faves, my EnvYou Strapped chucks in red (but honestly, I have them in all colours, they are just too cute!). This look is a bit funky, a lot fun, and gave me a chance to play with my wardrobe a bit.

Rasta Baby [Dec.02/07]

Hat - tidzsi Design, Jamaican Hat [Purchased on SLX]
Hair - ETD, Lisa (Smoke)
Skin - Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Gloss-Red)
Eyes - Celestial Studios Optics, Natural Series (Hazel)
Jeans - LBD (LeeZu Baxter Designs) SamGlam Pants Scrunched Up Jeans
Tank - /artilleri/, zee tank top, short (Red)
Shoes - EnvYou, Strapped Chucks (Red)
Necklace - (Yummy), Mixtape Necklace (Gold)
Glasses - /artilleri/, Marla Sunglasses *red*
Nose - Tickled Pink, Uma Nose Stud
Ring - Caroline's Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire

No comments: