Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Sweater and Some Leather

After putting all my paper Couture on display, I settled with this outfit, the "Leather and Wool" for my look of the day. The sexy sheen of leather and this close fit cowl neck sweater are just so classy and sexy. Of course, a cowl neck calls for a sexy short style, and "Armidi" is the answer with 'The Poynter', probably my favorite style of the moment. Sultry make-up in sizzling
dusky reds complete the "Femme Fatale" look nicely.

Look Of The Day [Dec.19/07]

Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Red – Dusk)
Hair – Armidi Hair, The Poynter (Midnight I)
Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Club 13)
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Earrings – Paper Couture, P.C. Basic Hoop Earrings
Ring - Caroline's Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Skirt/Sweater – Paper Couture, P.C. Leather & Wool
Boots – Black Ankle Boots by Tasha Loveless
Hose – Blaze, Pantyhose/Tights (Black)

No comments: