Thursday, December 13, 2007

Fuchsia Fancy Free

For the "Sessions: Kiss Off!" Event @ PIN UPS, a Lipstick Colours Event, I grabbed the first labeled PINK Item in my wardrobe, and threw it on. It happened to be this Freebie Gown from Nicky Ree. I loved to bring a splash of colour to the Party! Generally most of my freebies go into a folder to sort/discard at a later date, but this one got premium placement in my NEW DRESSES folder. Nicky Ree is incredibly talented and her freebie's are like no one Else's. Her shading and texturing of satin and silk make it look "Reach Out And Touch" Slinky and Sexy. The gown speaks for itself, so I kept the rest of this look pretty understated. From Freebie to Fabulous!

Fuchsia Fancy Free [Dec.12/07]

Skin - Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Purple-Orchid)
Hair - The Abyss, Oxygen (Steel)
Eyes - Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Gown - Nicky Ree, Gift Satin Shine (Pink)
Jewelry Set - (Necklace & Earrings) Paper Couture, Diamond Necklace Set
Shoes - Sylfie's Prim Seductions by Sylfie Minogue, Origins Stiletto (Steel/Grey)
Ring - Caroline's Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Nose - Tickled Pink, Uma Nose Stud

No comments: