Monday, December 24, 2007

Under The Mistletoe...

This new hair from "Calla", The Mistletoe in the Two Tone Pack is Brilliant! Love at first sight and I want to wear it all the time. This colour most matches my RL hair, as I have had a ever widening gray streak in the front since I was 12! I just think it is brilliant and softens the whole look of the outfit. This soft fur Hoodie, from "amerie's Naughty" is cuddly and warm with a fluffy Marabou trimmed collar. I love the teal colour of it, and was thrilled to find it looked so fabulous with these crackling boots from the amazing "Maitreya". Paired with a freebie skirt from "Winter Moon" and some great accessories, this look has to be one of my all time favorites!

Look Of The Day [Dec.21/07]

Hair – Calla, Mistletoe, Two Tone (Black/Silver)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Rubies)
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Lashes – Lynnix’s Lashes (Feathered w/Long Bottom Lash)
Hooded Jacket – amerie’s Naughty, Velour Hoodie (Blue)
Skirt – Winter Moon, Harry Potter Uniform Skirt
Camisole, Stockings – Battered Boudoir, Sheer Desire (Black)
Boots – Maitreya, Boot-alicious, Ash Leather (With Grey2 Socks)
Bracelets – Overdose, PbP, Black Jelly Bracelets
Earrings – Second Mirage, Kayla Brushed Steel Earrings
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire

No comments: