Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Jitter Bug Doll

For a "Pretty in Pink" Event, I took my oppotunity to go a Retro with this adorable Dress from "Total Betty" chosed for me by my husband Draco who said, "You hardly ever wear pink". The hair is simply fabulous, from Betty Doyle of Ingenue, and it makes the Retro image complete. Some retro stocking and a pair of slingbacks from 1-800-Bettie's finish the outfit off nicely. I always like to add my personal touches, some punky piercings to contrast with the squeaky clean Retro Doll look make it all me!

Jitterbug Doll [Dec.23/07]

Hair – Ingenue, Jitter Bug Doll (Silvery White)
Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Club 13)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Purple-Orchid)
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Dress – Total Betty, Boppin’ (Pink)
Stockings – 1-800-Bettie’s, Stockings By Bettie’s (Taupe)
Shoes – 1-800-Bettie’s, Slingbacks (Black)
Ring - Caroline's Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Earrings – Drifting Sands, Tunnels Earrings
Nose - Tickled Pink, Uma Nose Stud

No comments: