Sunday, December 9, 2007

Village Person!

When PIN UPS went "Village People" I had a chance to really go for it with this costume. I tried to use elements already in my wardrobe, like this yummy Chocolate Mini-Skirt from Naughty, but for the headdress, I had to search one down. I fell in love with this one from "Moon Called Designs", the textures are photo shopped so well, the prim work amazing, I can only imagine how lovely the real thing must be. I know the Village People disco thing is way Kitschy.. but I think the look here is just lovely.

Village Person [Dec.06/07]

Skin - Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Earth 4)
Hair - Naughty Designs [ND], Maya I (Black Shine Pack, Black Pearl)Eyes - Freak Fantasia, Mustard Green
Headdress - Moon Called Designs by Gwynnyth Charming, Feathered Headdress
Shirt - Moon Called Designs by Gwynnyth Charming, Breastplate Shirt
Skirt - Naughty Designs [ND], Brown Cord Mini
Boots - Darkstar Designs, :: Elfies Boots
Bracelet - Mustang Trading Post, Wire Triple Oval Stone by Jon Ree
Ring - Caroline's Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire

No comments: