Wednesday, December 19, 2007

This Little Piggy

This Little Piggy Went to Market! Having a little fun with a cute undies set from Edelweiss, a shop I stumbled on not to long ago. These socks, from Sh*t Happens come in 2 lengths (Calf & Thigh) and I opted for the very reasonably prices "Sh*t Pack" with tons of great colour options. Slippers in SL are the best, I have at least 5 pair, and these Piggys look positively squishy cozy. Just a cute look I would so be caught in at home in RL too!

This Little Piggy [Dec.13/07]

Skin - Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Rubies)
Eyes - (Miriel) Eyes, Hazel (Big)
Hair - Armidi Hair, The Poynter (Midnight I)
Bra/Panties - *Edelweiss* StripeInnerSet (Red Pack)
Socks - Sh*t Happens, Tube Socks (Purple Over the Knee)
Slippers - Akira Designs, Piggy Slippers
Nose - Tickled Pink, Uma Nose Stud
Ring - Caroline's Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Necklace - Karsten Rutledge, Heart Locket

No comments: