Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Plum Pudding!

For the best in Denim event, I threw on these great distressed denims from The Abyss. I am loving their stuff, and can't wait for more releases. The top, with it's amazing ruched detailing is by the amazing Pixel Dolls, and comes in a set with all kinds of colour and layer choices, and even a fabulous bra to wear underneath, definitely worth the lindens! Although I don't generally buy hair from Tickled Pink, I had to buy this one, it just makes me smile, love the multiple pony tails along the nape of the neck, so cute! I tinted the Bubblegum Pearls from Decollage to match. I think it makes a nice casual look overall.

Look Of The Day [Dec.03/07]

Skin - Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Gloss-Mauve)
Hair - Tickled Pink, *Erin (TP Snow White)
Eyes - Celestial Studios Optics, Natural Series (Hazel)
Top - (Pixel Dolls) Wraith Top (Raspberry) [Tucked Version Shirt, Underpant Layers]
Bra - ~Love Lace~, Ruby Victorian Bra [Included with (Pixel Dolls) Wraith Top]
Jeans - , Hell and Back Denim (Light Jeans)
Brow - ITF, Brow Dual Ball
Nose - Tickled Pink, Uma Nose Stud
Ring - Caroline's Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Necklace - Decollage, Bubblegum Pearls (Tintable)
Shoes - Tesla, Jane (Fire)

No comments: