Thursday, December 6, 2007

Boudoir Beauty

I decided to do a Lingerie Shoot but tried on a Freebie Skin I had in Inventory... No idea who made it.. But Holy Cleavage Batman! I realized why it was free too, the thumbnails is mid thumb. *lol* I loves this Hot Pink Lingerie set from TULI, and paired it with a pair of Kitten Heeled Slippers. Nothing Sexes up lingerie like some classic pearls. I threw in some hair long sitting in my inventory, the "Impulse" from Naughty. Seriously, this hair looks great on EVERYONE!

Boudoir Beauty [Dec.05/07]

Hair - Naughty Designs, Impulse (Raven Sunset)
Skin - Justice1 (Unlabeled Freebie)
Eyes - Celestial Studios Optics, Natural Series (Hazel)
Lashes - Lynnix's Lashes, Feathered (Long Bottom Lash)
Lingerie - TULI, Valerie (Pink)
Shoes - Tickled Pink, Blush Heel (Snow)
Necklace - Decollage, Classy Pearls Set (Necklace III)
Bracelets - EARTHTONES, Grazia Bracelet (DivineS)
Ring - Caroline's Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire

No comments: