Monday, December 24, 2007

Into the Forest

I loved this Cropped Leather Jacket on sight, but the colours were so great I almost got two. I settled on this Lush Forest Green and think it looks fab! Paired with a simple Camisole set and some worn jeans, I was able to play a bit with a whimsical earring, these cassette earrings from "Electric Jane's" are just too cute! Pulled up hair from Armidi lets the Jacket Collar show nicely, and some basic buckled boots (foot part only) mean I am ready to rock!

Look Of The Day [Dec.23/07]

Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Club 13)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Red – Dusk)
Hair – Armidi Hair, The Ginza (Midnight I)
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Jacket – PushButton Industries, The Cropped Leather Jacket (Forest)
Jeans – Heart Cupcakes, Side Button Jeans (Blue)
Camisole – Celestial Studios, Trixi Cami (Nightfall)
Earrings – Electric Jane’s Cassette Earrings
Shoes – ETD Shoes, Buckled Calf Boots (Black)
Ring - Caroline's Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Nose - Tickled Pink, Uma Nose Stud

No comments: