Thursday, December 13, 2007

Georgie Girl

A Groovy Girl Look from Back in The 60s! We have a lot of ERA Music events at PIN UPS, and I love Neferia Abel for making looks that always are true to the style and colour palette of the era in question. When I saw this look come down the Runway at the recent Ivalde Winter Fashion Show, I knew it was coming home with me. This new hair, from Betty Doyle at Ingenue is called "Kitten With A Whip", and all I can say is MEOW! Several months ago I sent Betty and IM telling her how much I loved her hair and wished that it came in White. She was incredibly kind, and I assumed too busy to make it happen. I was shocked when she dropped the style I had just purchased in Platinum on me minutes later, IN WHITE! Now she offers all her styles in Silvery White and I am one happy Retro Gal indeed!

Groovy Baby [Dec.11/07]

Hair - Ingenue, Kitten With A Whip (Silvery White)
Skin - Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Blue-Evening)
Eyes - (Miriel) Eyes, Hazel (Big)
Dress - *NEW* Ivalde, Eidrun Green Dress 1960-70
Hose - Blaze!, Pantyhose/Tights (Purple)
Shoes - (Next Step) Showtime II (Purple)
Ring - Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Broach - Yummy, Cherrys Broach
Bracelet - TOSL [Tree of Second Life], *Fruitylicious* Charm Bangle
Earrings - Drifting Sands, Tunnels

No comments: