Saturday, December 1, 2007

Something Different

I wanted to play a little, so I dove into those *NEW* Item folders of mine and came up with this fab trench coat from LeeZu Baxter. I love her stuff, and her new items are so fantastical. I couldn't really find a top to wear under it, so went a little risque to let the jacket speak for itself. I particularly love the detail on the back. Paired with some Cargos from *REDGRAVE*, and these great new ankle boots from Armidi, I turned up the heat by trying on the Group Gift TaP Skin. I don't usually play with my skins, but heck, it was free, so why not. I was surprised actually, since most skins don't look right on my shape, and I am of the "Don't Tinker" mind when it comes to my shape. Teamed with this hair by /Milk/, I think I came up with a pretty High Fashion look.

Fashion Frenzy [Nov.30/07]

Skin - TaP Vivant Buff Paon 4 (Free Group Gift)
Hair - /Milk/ Hair, Sharp Edges (Black)
Lashes - Lynnix's Lashes (Feathered, Long Bottom Lash)
Eyes - Celestial Studios Optics, Naturals (Hazel)
Slacks - *REDGRAVE*, CARGO Pants (Smoke)
Shoes - [Armidi Gasaci], Oxford Leather Ankle Boot (Silver II)
Earrings - Queen Couture, Diamond Frame Earring
Coat - LBD, LeeZu Baxter Designs, JonesForest Coat
Ring - Caroline's Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Nose Stud - Tickled Pink, Uma Nose Stud

No comments: