Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Look At Me, I'm Sandra D!

No lie, every time my friend Neferia Abel of ~Ivalde~ had a new release, I pretty much buy everything she puts out in at least one colour. When I saw this amazing YELLOW Poodle skirt set, how could I resist! First of all, the colour is fabulous and one I haven't seen yet in SL. Secondly, the details are perfect, and leave it to Nef to make a classic fresh and fun! The skirt comes in a Poodle and Non-Poodle option, or you can wear the Poodle Blouse or the plain. I can see myself wearing the Poodle Blouse with a pair of High Waisted Cigarette Pants too. This hair is a INSTANT FAVE, from TRUTH, and comes with flowers in a variety of great colours. he perfect look for the 50s SOCK HOP at PIN UPS!

Look Of The Day (Dec.03/07)

Hair - *TRUTH* Antie (Silver) with Antie Hair Flower in Yellow (Included)
Skin - Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Rubies)
Eyes - Celestial Studios Optics, Natural Series (Hazel)
Poodle Skirt Set - ~Ivalde~, Sandy Yellow Skirt Set (Blouse, Scarf Included, 2 Shirt & Skirt Options)
Bracelets - [Woo's] Black & White Checkered Messy Bangles
Shoes - Crisis Pumps I by Tekilah Elytis
Brow - ITF Brow Dual Ball
Ring - Caroline's Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire

No comments: