Sunday, December 30, 2007

Camping Out!

For the "Camping Out" Event at PIN UPS, I raided the Closet for my best cold weather camping look. This Jacket, a favorite, from "Little Rebel" screams Lumberjack's Daughter to me! I paired it with these great Cargo Khakis from "Fashionably Dead" and some sturdy boots from "Jeepers Creepers". I love this Hair/Hat combo from "PushButton Industries", and think it adds just enough funk to the look to make it mine. I dashed over to "RUST" for a backpack, and came up with this great one at a very reasonable price (< $100L!). I'm ready to Hike!

Camping Out [Dec.27/07]

Hair/Hat – PushButton Industries, Katamari Hairz (White, Cap Tinted Green)
Skin - Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Pink-Sugar)
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Jacket – Little Rebel Designs, The Huntress Plaid Jacket
T-Shirt – Boing Fromage, Fur Tee
Pants – Fashionably Dead, Cargo Cort
Boots – Jeepers Creepers, Women’s Charcoal Rigger Boots
Backpack – RUST, Army Backpack
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire

No comments: